Grand Canyon National Park, Arizona
At a Glance
A Grand Canyon National Park leadership venture is a year-long development experience involving at least 120 hours of interaction over 12 months with additional community support:
- personal reflection time to consider self-selected areas of focus as well as topics proposed by your leadership guides
- assessment to help understand your default behaviors as well as potentially how key stakeholders rate your leadership effectiveness
- personal assessment thoughtfully selected to best fit the goals and objectives of the group and to help drive desired results
- one-on-one leadership coaching to identify your personal and professional objectives and successfully transfer your new awareness, insights, key learnings and habits into your daily activities
- concierge support team to anticipate your needs, answer questions and provide support throughout the experience
About This Venture
This deservedly popular, GCNP point-to-point hike takes us through a breathtaking exploration of the landscape, as we explore our leadership & life goals. With options beginning in the South Rim, descending the Bright Angel Trail, then heading across the Tonto Plateau, & up the historic Hermit Trail our trails traveled through the Grand Canyon offer the backdrop for transformational change. It allows fantastic views, historic ruins, a canyon narrow section, & time at both Hermit & Granite Rapids. In addition to clear night skies & multiple opportunities for insight & reflection, this route offers tremendous natural & cultural diversity that must be seen.Request More Information
- Hike 25+ miles over 4 days on the trail with your telos coaches and trail guides.
- Explore breathtaking views while exploring key leadership challenges.
- Take time to learn from the landscape through custom exercises designed to draw inspiration from the unique GCNP landscape.
- Take advantage of time and coaching after your exploration into GCNP to not only examine new insights but to work with your coach to embed your new learning.
sign up for an upcoming webinar
We invite you to attend one of our informational webinars on leadership ventures. These quarterly webinars provide you with more information about upcoming venture opportunities and answer any questions you might have about format, content and timing.Sign up today