At A Glance
An Iceland Laugavegur leadership venture is a year- long development experience involving at least 120 hours of interaction over 12 months with additional community support:
- personal reflection time to consider self-selected areas of focus as well as topics proposed by your leadership guides
- assessment to help understand your default behaviors as well as potentially how key stakeholders rate your leadership effectiveness
- personal assessment thoughtfully selected to best fit the goals and objectives of the group and to help drive desired results
- one-on-one leadership coaching to identify your personal and professional objectives and successfully transfer your new awareness, insights, key learnings and habits into your daily activities
- concierge support team to anticipate your needs, answer questions and provide support throughout the experience
about this venture
The Laugavegur Classic Trek is Iceland’s most popular trek and for good reason! This trek will take you through a wide variety of landscapes from Landmannalaugar to Thorsmork. You will experience colorful mountains, a variety of geothermal features and obsidian lava fields. Additionally, black sand deserts and beautiful lush Birch forests are accompanied by huge glacier ice caps. The weather can be harsh and the huts are rustic, so prepare yourself for a true Icelandic experience. The Laugavegur trek and its geographic features are known for being ‘unearthly’ and solely unique to the “Land of Fire and Ice”, Iceland!Request more information
- Hike 35+ miles over 5 days on the trail with your telos coaches and trail guides.
- Enjoy hut to hut camping from Landmannalaugar to Thorsmork.
- Explore breathtaking views and diverse landscape while exploring key leadership challenges.
- Take time to learn from the landscape through custom exercises designed to draw inspiration from the unique Icelandic landscape.
- Take advantage of time and coaching after your exploration into Iceland to not only examine new insights but to work with your coach to embed your new learning.
Sign up for an upcoming webinar
We invite you to attend one of our informational webinars on leadership ventures. These quarterly webinars provide you with more information about upcoming venture opportunities and answer any questions you might have about format, content and timing.sign up today