At a Glance
A Utah Canyons, Boulder Mail Trail leadership venture is a year-long development experience involving at least 120 hours of interaction with additional community support:
- personal reflection time to consider self-selected areas of focus as well as topics proposed by your leadership guides
- assessment to help understand your default behaviors as well as potentially how key stakeholders rate your leadership effectiveness
- personal assessment thoughtfully selected to best fit the goals and objectives of the group and to help drive desired results
- one-on-one leadership coaching to identify your personal and professional objectives and successfully transfer your new awareness, insights, key learnings and habits into your daily activities
- concierge support team to anticipate your needs, answer questions and provide support throughout the experience
About this Venture
Imposing at first glance, the seemingly impenetrable landscape of the Canyons is in fact a wonderful region of ancient ruins, hidden gorges, canyon narrows, arches and bridges, and other enchanting landforms that delight the spirit. The Boulder Mail Trail is a point-to-point backpacking route that travels a sea of slickrock and offers challenging off-trail hiking and spectacular views. It’s an opportunity to experience the diversity of the Escalante River country as we hike to Sand Creek, Death Hollow, and Mamie Creek – breathtaking canyons with great camping, lush oases, and exploration opportunities. It also has cultural significance as the route was used to deliver mail and supplies between the towns of Boulder and Escalante in the early 1900’s.Request More Information
- Hike 20+ miles over 4 days on the historically significant Boulder Mail Trail with your telos coaches and trail guides.
- Experience challenging off-trail hiking and spectacular views while exploring key leadership challenges.
- Explore the route used to deliver mail and supplies between the towns of Boulder and Escalante in the early 1900s and take time to learn from the landscape through custom exercises designed to draw inspiration from the unique Utah landscape.
- Take advantage of time and coaching after your journey on Boulder Mail Trail to not only examine new insights but to work with your coach to embed your new learning.
Sign up for an upcoming webinar
We invite you to attend one of our informational webinars on leadership ventures. These quarterly webinars provide you with more information about upcoming venture opportunities and answer any questions you might have about format, content and timing.Sign up today